Ornamentals are those grown for decorative purposes in gardens or as house plants. They include a range of species including rose, petunia and poinsettia.
Benefits of AmētrosTM, FortalisTM, and InCaTM on ornamentals
- Improved plant quality and uniformity.
- Reduce calcium disorders.
- Increased stem, flower and leaf length.
- Greater marketable yield.
- Compatibility with other AgChem foliar sprays.
Increased poinsettia leaf length
Ornamental growers have enhanced plant size quality thanks to the biostimulant power of InCa. These products optimise the availability and distribution of calcium in the plant. This allows for an increase in calcium concentration in distal leaf tissues, which improves calcium disorders and promotes growth.
Recommended products to be applied to ornamentals
Want more information?