Quality sports turf must be of a high aesthetic standard which requires intensive management and inputs, in particular nitrogen which helps achieve good blade colour and vigour. A steady supply of nitrogen is key to this, as it matches supply with plant demand, increasing efficiency and reducing waste from leaching or emissions. By applying products that allow for optimised and controlled nitrogen release, such as Plant Impact's iNTrenchTM, growers have experienced rapid greening and improved turf quality. Nitrogen availability is maximised while leaching and volatilisation is minimised, all without the use of urease inhibitors.
Benefits of iNTrench on turf:
- Prolonged nitrogen availability – up to 10 weeks.
- Rapid and persistent greening with better blade colours than competitors.
- Excellent overall visual quality.
- Reduced N application rates and minimal nitrate leaching.
- Good turf safety even at high temperatures.
- Formulated with calcium (iNTrench Ca) or potassium (iNTrench K).