Soft fruits such as blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries are high value crops which require careful handling. Calcium mobility is a key problem in soft fruit, with deficiency causing internal breakdown and softness, resulting in lost marketing yield, poor transportation and storage. By applying biostimulant products that optimise calcium mobility, such as Plant Impact's AmētrosTM, FortalisTMand InCaTM, growers have observed a reduced incidence of calcium disorders, increasing firmness and improving fruit quality.
Benefits of Amētros, InCa and Fortalis on soft fruit
- Improved crop quality, storage and shelf-life.
- Increased fruit firmness.
- Reduction of fruit splitting and calcium disorders.
- Less crop waste and more marketable yield.
- Compatibility with other AgChem foliar sprays.